Brown Butter Sweet Potatoes
This sweet potato recipe would make a great side dish for your Thanksgiving dinner, and you're the only one with the recipe!
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Wash, peel, and chip sweet potatoes in 1 inch cubes.
3. Place in baking sheet and sprinkle with maple orange shaker.
4. Cook butter, olive oil, and sage in pan on medium heat until butter browns and turns nutty and sweet.
5. Remove sage and pour butter over sweet potatoes and bake for 40 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork tender.
6. Top with fresh sage and serve warm. Enjoy!