Mango Sweet & Sour Pork
For the sauce:
1 can (15oz) Pineapple, juice and fruit separated
1/2 C Mango Balsamic
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
1 tsp Sriracha Sea Salt
1 tbsp Cornstarch (or Tapioca Flour)
For the pork:
1 Pork Tenderloin (1 - 1.5 pounds)
3 tbsp Cornstarch (or Tapioca Flour)
1 tsp fresh ground White Pepper
1 Mango, cubed (optional but delicious!)
Green onions or Cilantro (optional, for garnish)
Sesame seeds (optional, for garnish)
1. In a small COLD saucepan add pineapple juice, mango balsamic, black garlic tamari soy balsamic, ginger and cornstarch. Whisk together until smooth. Once mostly lump free, turn the heat on to medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simer and allow to cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until reduced and thickened. Set aside.
2. Prepare the pork by cubing into bite size pieces. Toss with tapioca flour or cornstarch, sriracha sea salt and white pepper.
3. Heat a large, wide saute pan or wok iwth enough Avocado oil to cover the bottom. Once hot, working in 2 small batches, add the pork, tossing and cooking until golden and thoroughly cooked.
4. Return all of the cooked pork to the skillet, add the sweet & sour sauce, mango chunks and pineapple. Stir fruit and finish cooking until pork is cooked throughout, 2-3 minutes.
5. Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds. Serve alongside rice or cauliflower rice.