Parmesan Focaccia Bread
1 cup warm water
2 1/4 tsp Active Dry Yeast
1/4 tsp Honey
2 3/4 cup "00" Flour -or- 2 1/2 c All Purpose Flour
1/2 c Pizzaolio Olive Oil
1 tbsp Parmesan Asiago Dipper
Toppings: Tomatoes, herbs, garlic and/or olives
1. Mix the honey into the warm water and sprinkle the yeast over the top, let sit for 5 minutes.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer add the flour, olive oil, dipper and sea salt. Pour in the warm water and yeast once ready, stir together. Fit the mixer with the hook attachment and mix on high for 5-7 minutes until smooth. The dough will be fairly sticky.
3. Grease a mixing bowl, place the dough in the bowl and cover. Let sit for an hour or until the dough has doubled in size.
4. Stretch the dough out onto a greased 9x13" sheet pan. If you don't have that size sheet pan, you can use a 9x13" baking dish with higher sides. Let the dough rest another 20 minutes.
5. Brush the top with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. If your adding toppings, do that now.
6. Bake at 450F for 15-20 minutes, until the top is golden and crispy.