1/2 lb of Bacon, chopped
1 medium Onion, diced small
1 Green Bell Pepper, diced small
2 16oz cans White Beans
(cannelli or other)
3 Tbsp Kansas City BBQ Dry Rub
1/4 cup Reserva Sherry Red Wine Vinegar
1 can (28oz) Tomato Sauce
3 Tbsp Bourbon Infused Honey (Find in Store)
1/4 cup light Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp Sea Salt (Sriracha or Habanero Heat)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. In a Dutch oven cook the diced bacon over medium heat. When
bacon is almost fully cooked add onion and pepper cook until onion
3. Pour in vinegar and scrape up any browned bits stuck to bottom of
pot. Then add rub and stir to combine.
4. Add beans, tomato sauce, honey, sugar, and sea salt. Stir to thoroughly
5. Cook beans covered, on grill or in oven for at least 2 hours.