May 23, 2019
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 25 minutes - Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: Serves 4 - 6 servings
2 chicken breasts
3 TBSP Black Garlic Shiitake Rub
2 TBSP Roasted Shallot Olive Oil
2 cups shiitake and/or crimini mushrooms
1 cup chicken stock
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 tsp Black Garlic Sea Salt
1. Butterfly a chicken breast and season with black garlic shiitake rub.
2. In a large skillet over medium high heat add 1 tablespoon oil and cook chicken, about 3 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove chicken from pan.
3. Add the rest of the olive oil and saute mushrooms until browned, about 10 minutes.
4. Add chicken stock, cream, salt and cooked chicken to the pan. Let sauce cook until reduced, about 3 minutes.
5. Serve on its own or with black rice or pasta.
ALL RECIPES (150)
BREAKFAST & BRUNCH (14)
SALADS, SIDES, & DRESSINGS (64)
SAUCES & SPREADS (12)
MAIN MEALS (49)
SWEETS & BAKED GOODS (20)
FOODIE FRIDAY (1)