Sugar & Spice Grilled Lemonade
16 Lemons halved
1/4 cup Sugar & Spice Dipper
1 1/2 cup Simple Syurp*
5 cups Soda Water
Grilled Lemon Slices for garnish
1. Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
2. Sprinkle sugar & spice dipper on a plate. Dip each halved lemon into the dipper, coating the cut end.
3. Put each lemon on grill cut side down, and grill for 5 minutes until browned.
4. Juice grilled lemons into a pitcher, discarding seeds.
5. Add simple syrup* and soda water. Mix together and garnish with grilled lemon slices.
6. *We recommend Sonoma Syrup Co.’s Meyer Lemon Simple Syrup. To make your own, simply dissolve 2 parts sugar in 1 part boiling water. Then let cool and enjoy!