Margarita Glazed Chicken and Tomato Salad
Yield: 2 servings
1 lb. Chicken Breasts
1/4 c. Margarita Jelly
1 tsp Adobo Seasoning
Cumin Salt and Black Pepper
2 pints Cherry Tomatoes, halved
1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
1/2 bunch Cilantro, roughly chopped
1 Jalapeno, minced
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
2 tbsp Jalapeno Lime Balsamic
4 tbsp Andalusian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Cumin Sea Salt and Black Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Whisk together margarita jelly, olive oil and adobo seasoning. Place the chicken on the sheet pan and generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Pour margarita glaze over top.
3. Bake the chicken for 15-18 minutes or until it reaches 165F internally.
4. Wile the chicken bakes, assemble the salad. In a bowl combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, and garlic.
5. Whisk the oil, vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper together. Pour over salad and toss till well combined. Add more salt if needed.
6. Serve the chicken over rice or black beans with the salad on the side.