We love your Grandma's apple crisp but we think you should take it to the next level with this easy dessert. Tart Cranberry Vinegar gives this recipe a delicious twist to a classic fall dish.
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 35-40 minutes - Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings
- 4 Large Granny Smith Apples
- 1 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1 TBSP Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Shaker
- 1/4 cup Cranberry Spice Balsamic
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Sea Salt
- 2 1/2 cups Quick-Cooking Oats
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 cups Vanilla Maple Olive Oil Or Blood Orange EVOO
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Peel and chop apples. Place in 9x13 inch pan and toss with flour, Cinnamon Vanilla Shaker, Cranberry Spice Balsamic, and Vanilla Bean Sea Salt.
In a separate bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and Vanilla Maple Oil. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
Bake for 35-40 minutes. When finished, top will be a golden color, apples will be gooey, and bubbles have formed around the edges.