November 11, 2019
This sweet potato recipe would make a great side dish for your Thanksgiving dinner, and you're the only one with the recipe!
3 Large Sweet Potatoes1/2 cup Butter1/2 cup Sweet Cream Butter Olive Oil10 Sage leaves1 Tbsp Maple Orange Sugar Shaker2 tsp Sel Gris Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Wash, peel, and chip sweet potatoes in 1 inch cubes.
3. Place in baking sheet and sprinkle with maple orange shaker.
4. Cook butter, olive oil, and sage in pan on medium heat until butter browns and turns nutty and sweet.
5. Remove sage and pour butter over sweet potatoes and bake for 40 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork tender.
6. Top with fresh sage and serve warm. Enjoy!
sweet cream butter olive oil
maple orange sugar shaker
Sel gris sea salt
ALL RECIPES (149)
BREAKFAST & BRUNCH (14)
SALADS, SIDES, & DRESSINGS (63)
SAUCES & SPREADS (12)
MAIN MEALS (45)
SWEETS & BAKED GOODS (20)
FOODIE FRIDAY (1)
Cranberry Spice Toddy
November 22, 2019
Orange Cranberry Sauce
Maple Pecan Poached Pears
November 20, 2019
Brown Butter Sweet Potatoes
Tangy Sour Cream and Leek Mashed Potatoes
November 8, 2019
Miso Balsamic Gravy
Thanksgiving Turkey Noodle Soup
November 7, 2019
Olive Oil Biscuits with Mushroom Gravy
Holiday Brie Bites
November 5, 2019
Andalucian Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Australian Flaked Sea Salt
Cheddar & Jalapeno Dipper
Cyprus Black Sea Salt
Frantoia Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Himalayan pink sea salt
Italian Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Lesvos Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Marrakech Moroccan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Meritage Red Wine Vinegar
Parmesan Asiago dipper
Prosecco Sparkling wine vinegar
Reserva Sherry Wine Vinegar
Rose Wine Vinegar