November 11, 2019
This sweet potato recipe would make a great side dish for your Thanksgiving dinner, and you're the only one with the recipe!
3 Large Sweet Potatoes1/2 cup Butter1/2 cup Sweet Cream Butter Olive Oil10 Sage leaves1 Tbsp Maple Orange Sugar Shaker2 tsp Sel Gris Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Wash, peel, and chip sweet potatoes in 1 inch cubes.
3. Place in baking sheet and sprinkle with maple orange shaker.
4. Cook butter, olive oil, and sage in pan on medium heat until butter browns and turns nutty and sweet.
5. Remove sage and pour butter over sweet potatoes and bake for 40 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork tender.
6. Top with fresh sage and serve warm. Enjoy!
sweet cream butter olive oil
maple orange sugar shaker
Sel gris sea salt
ALL RECIPES (150)
BREAKFAST & BRUNCH (14)
SALADS, SIDES, & DRESSINGS (64)