½ (12oz) bag White Chocolate
1 (11.5oz) bags Extra Dark Chocolate
1 Tbsp Blood Orange EVOO
½ cup Almonds, chopped
Vanilla Bean Sea Salt
1. Prepare 1 baking sheets by lining with a piece of parchment paper.
2. Fill a large pot half full with water. Place the white chocolate chips in one mason jar and the dark chocolate chips in a a second along with the Blood Orange Olive Oil. Set the mason jars in the pot of water so they can melt, stirring occasionally.
3. Once the dark chocolate is melted, add the chopped almonds and stir. Pour evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Drizzle the melted white chocolate atop the dark chocolate in a decorative pattern. Finish with an even sprinkling of vanilla bean sea salt.
5. Set aside to cool or refrigerate if in a hurry. Once cool, break into pieces and enjoy!