October 20, 2016
1/2 tsp Vinegar (Prosecco or White Balsamic)
1/2 cup Milk
1 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Walnut Oil
2 large ripe Bananas
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Sea Salt (Vanilla Bean or Murray River)
2 cups all-purpose Flour
1 stick butter room temperature
Sea Salt (Vanilla Bean or Murray River)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a loaf pan with a little Walnut Oil.
2. Place vinegar into a 1/2 cup measuring glass. Add milk to the 1/2 cup mark. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream together sugar and Walnut Oil.
4. Beat in bananas, eggs and vinegar milk, mixing until well combined.
5. Add baking soda, sea salt, and flour. Mix just until combined.
6. Pour into greased loaf pan. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean, about 1 hour.
7. To make the Walnut butter, place stick of butter in a bowl and whip until smooth and creamy, at least 1 minute.
8. While beating, slowly drizzle in the Walnut Oil.
9. Place in a serving bowl and finish with a sprinkle of sea salt.
Prosecco Sparkling wine vinegar
series 4 white balsamic vinegar
vanilla bean sea salt
murray river sea salt
roasted walnut oil
ALL RECIPES (146)
BREAKFAST & BRUNCH (14)
SALADS, SIDES, & DRESSINGS (63)
SAUCES & SPREADS (11)
MAIN MEALS (45)
SWEETS & BAKED GOODS (19)
FOODIE FRIDAY (1)
November 20, 2019
Brown Butter Sweet Potatoes
November 11, 2019
Tangy Sour Cream and Leek Mashed Potatoes
November 8, 2019
Miso Balsamic Gravy
Thanksgiving Turkey Noodle Soup
November 7, 2019
Olive Oil Biscuits with Mushroom Gravy
Holiday Brie Bites
November 5, 2019
Cranberry Shrub Cocktail
Balsamic Bloody Mary
Pink Peppercorn Champagne Cocktail
Andalucian Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Australian Flaked Sea Salt
Cheddar & Jalapeno Dipper
Cyprus Black Sea Salt
Frantoia Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Himalayan pink sea salt
Italian Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Lesvos Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Marrakech Moroccan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Meritage Red Wine Vinegar
Parmesan Asiago dipper
Reserva Sherry Wine Vinegar