1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a loaf pan with a little Walnut Oil.
2. Place vinegar into a 1/2 cup measuring glass. Add milk to the 1/2 cup mark. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream together sugar and Walnut Oil.
4. Beat in bananas, eggs and vinegar milk, mixing until well combined.
5. Add baking soda, sea salt, and flour. Mix just until combined.
6. Pour into greased loaf pan. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean, about 1 hour.
7. To make the Walnut butter, place stick of butter in a bowl and whip until smooth and creamy, at least 1 minute.
8. While beating, slowly drizzle in the Walnut Oil.
9. Place in a serving bowl and finish with a sprinkle of sea salt.