Chicken does not have to be boring. Follow these quick recipes and you'll be amazed how delicious your next dinner will be!
1. Butterfly your chicken breast or pound with mallet for even cooking.
2. Place chicken in a bowl or disposable ziplock for easy clean up.
3. Let marinade at least 30 minutes and up to 6 hours.
Spring Chicken Marinade Kit:
- Tuscan Herb Olive Oil 100ml: (3 Tbsp) Indulge in the herbaceous, aromatic blend of basil, rosemary, thyme, and tarragon along with the grassy notes of this high quality Italian extra virgin olive oil.
- Meyer Lemon Balsamic 100ml: (2 Tbsp) Light, crisp, sweet, and tangy…all at the same time! If you love lemon as much as we do, one drop will take your taste buds on an adventure and help you find your inner chef..
- Mediterranean Rub: (2 tsps) A delicious blend of savory Mediterranean herbs, this rub pairs perfectly with meats and vegetables before grilling, sautéing, or roasting.
- Rosemary Sea Salt: (1 tsp) This salt delivers a "straight from the herb garden" flavor. A natural pairing with chicken and potatoes or in combination with oil and vinegar as a bread dipper.