Chicken does not have to be boring. Follow these quick recipes and you'll be amazed how delicious your next dinner will be!
1. Butterfly your chicken breast or pound with mallet for even cooking.
2. Place chicken in a bowl or disposable ziplock for easy clean up.
3. Let marinade at least 30 minutes and up to 6 hours.
Southwestern Chicken Marinade Kit:
- Fiesta Spice Infused Olive Oil 100ml: (3 Tbsps) This spicy and complex oil will take your taste buds on an exploration of flavors. Starting with hints of garlic, onion and cumin and finishing strong with chili peppers, this flavorful oil will add fiery fiesta spice to any of your dishes!
- Jalapeño Lime Balsamic Vinegar 100ml: (2 Tbsps) Fresh, spicy, zesty & sweet all in one bottle. This balsamic is a must to add to your salads, meats and veggies.
- Mexican Adobo: (1 Tbsp) Based on the Spanish word meaning “to marinate,” Adobo is Mexico’s all-purpose seasoning historically used for preserving meat. Featuring a blend of their most popular spices, adobo is great for grilled meats, enchilada and molé sauces or guacamole.