Produced in the Spanish region of Jerez using century old traditional methods, this vinegar has a complex aroma and sweet and sour, yet smooth flavor perfect for cooking, dressing salads, marinating meats, and dipping bread.
Ingredients:Sherry Vinegar with Pedro Ximenez wine, arrope, concentrated grape must.
Nutrition: Serving Size 1 Tbsp (15ml) Calories 6, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 2g (0% DV), Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g, Protein 0g (0% DV), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reserva Sherry Oak Aged Vinegar
- splashing on meats and vegetables as a seasoning when grilling or sautéing
- creating classic vinaigrettes for crisp greens and veggies
- adding depth to pan-sauces and soups
- dipping with a crusty baguette
- Your favorite Traditional Olive Oil
- Garlic & Herb Olive Oil
- Black Truffle Olive Oil