North of the Lebanese mountain range in Qadisha Grove, the Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced using century old traditional methods. Enjoy the aroma of fresh greens with delicate ripe olive flavor, and a nutty, sweet almond finish of this unfiltered olive oil.
Pressed: October 2019
Origin: Qadisha Grove, Lebanon
- garden salads
- warm pasta
- roasted vegetables
- dipping with a crusty Italian baguette
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil of Superior Quality harvested in Lebanon. Naturally Gluten Free.
Nutrition: Serving Size 1 Tbsp (15ml) Calories 120, Total Fat 14g (22% DV), Sat. Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g, Monounsaturated Fat 10g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 0g (0% DV),Protein 0g (0% DV), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Qadisha Grove Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- sautéing fresh garden vegetables
- tossing with warm pasta and tomato dishes
- roasting potatoes, root vegetables, and meats
- Your favorite infused Balsamic Vinegar
- Dark Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- White Balsamic Vinegar of Modena