This mono-varietal premium oil is harvested from Koroneiki olives in the mountain village of Christianous in Greece. Due to the cooler climate in the village, these olives are hand-harvested in October, lending itself to a greener, grassier flavor with a bold peppery finish.
Country of Origin: Greece
Ingredients: 100% Cold-Pressed Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil pressed from Koroneiki Olives.
Nutrition: Serving Size 1 Tbsp (15ml) Calories 120, Total Fat 14g (22% DV), Sat. Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Poly. Fat 1.5g, Mono. Fat 10g, Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 0g (0% DV),Protein 0g (0% DV), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Lesvos Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- sautéing fresh garden vegetables
- tossing with warm pasta and tomato dishes
- roasting potatoes, root vegetables, and meats
- Your favorite infused Balsamic Vinegar
- Dark Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- White Balsamic Vinegar of Modena