This mouthwatering dipper is the perfect blend of creamy cheddar cheese mixed with the bright and spicy flavor of Jalapeno. Marinade chicken and shrimp, toss warm potatoes and pasta, or add flair to cheese sauces ad savory breads.
For Dipping: Mix 1 tsp dipper with 2 Tbsp of your best extra virgin olive oil for a tasty bread dip. Make it zippy by adding 1 Tbsp of your favorite vinegar. We love Jalapeno Lime Balsamic Vinegar!
- Creating a quick and easy chip dip.
- Sprinkle over roasted veggies like asparagus or fire roasted tomatoes.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting or sauteing.
- Season chicken, pork, or veggies before grilling or roasting.
- Adding to bread dough or pizza dough.
- Chicken Taco Bowl with Creamy Jalapeño Dressing
Cheddar & Jalapeno Dipper
Ingredients: Cheddar cheese, jalapeño, garlic, fire roasted garlic, onions, olive oil, celery, lime, oregano, poblano chili.
Nutrition: Serving Size 5g, Servings Per Container 14, Calories 20, Total Fat 1g (1% DV), Sat. Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 2g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g, Includes 0g Added Sugars Protein 1g (0% DV), Calcium 20mg (2% DV), Iron 0.2mg, Potassium 50mg (2%DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.