This barrel aged white balsamic vinegar will amaze you with its ability to add fresh flavor to everything from salads to desserts. Made with 80% Grape Must (cooked grape juice), this thick vinegar is naturally sweet and balanced with no thickeners or sweeteners added.
The white color makes it ideal for seasoning foods that you desire the flavor of balsamic without the color. White balsamic is made using the same methods as dark balsamic but filtered further. As time passes and the product is exposed to oxygen the golden color will increase.
- mixing with your favorite olive oil and dressing fruit, pasta, wild rice, and green salads
- finishing or glazing pork, chicken, seafood, or game
- drizzling over fresh fruit, cheese, or Greek yogurt with berries
- Zucchini Almond Pesto
- Pancetta-Wrapped Asparagus with Citrus Vinaigrette
- Spanish Grilled Shrimp with Feta & Basil Pasta Salad
Ingredients: Grape Must (80%), White Wine Vinegar
Nutrition: Serving Size 1 Tbsp (15ml) Calories 20, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 5mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 4g (0% DV), Fiber 0g, Sugars 4g, Protein 0g (0% DV), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Barrel Aged White Balsamic Vinegar
- sautéing or grilling meats
- roasting vegetables
- drizzling over warm pasta or rice dishes
- dressing antipasto salads
- dipping with your favorite vinegar and a rustic baguette
- Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil
- Wild Rosemary Olive Oil
- Blood Orange Olive Oil
- Veracruz Chili Olive Oil