Chicken does not have to be boring. Follow these quick recipes and you'll be amazed how delicious your next dinner will be!
1. Butterfly your chicken breast or pound with mallet for even cooking.
2. Place chicken in a bowl or disposable ziplock for easy clean up.
3. Let marinade at least 30 minutes and up to 6 hours.
Asian Orange Chicken Marinade Kit:
- Toasted Sesame Oil 100ml: (1 Tbsp) Add an Asian flair to any dish with the distinctive aroma and nutty flavor of this addicting oil. Perfect for light sautéing, blending into dressings or sauces, and drizzling over finished dishes.
- Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil 100ml: (2 Tbsp) This fruity and flavorful, delicately sweet Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil wins the award for versatility. Use for everything from baking cakes and brownies to drizzling over fish, chicken, or rice.
- Black Garlic Tamari Balsamic 100ml: (2 Tbsp) This Black Garlic Tamari Soy Balsamic Vinegar will add depth and flavor unlike any soy sauce product. The fermented Black Garlic adds a savory element that is not often found in other ways. Earthy aromas of fermented soy beans and back garlic combine to create this exquisite vinegar. Perfect for finishing a dish or as a stand alone ingredient.
- Black Garlic Shiitake Rub: (2 tsp) Savory fans rejoice! The fermented black garlic and shiitake mushrooms combined in this rub creates an "umami" explosion of flavor for your cooking.