Produced in Cordoba, Spain using century old traditional methods, this oil is well balanced, slightly sweet, and a good all around option for cooking and dressing salads. Enjoy the aromas of fresh herbs and garden greens with delicate flavors of ripe olive and a mild peppery arugula finish.
Pressed: November 2019
Origin: Cordoba, Andalucia, Spain
- Dipping with a crusty Italian baguette
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil of Superior Quality harvested in Spain.
Nutrition: Serving Size 1 Tbsp (15ml) Calories 120, Total Fat 14g (22% DV), Sat. Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g, Monounsaturated Fat 10g, Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 0g (0% DV),Protein 0g (0% DV), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Andalusian Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- drizzling over grilled seafood
- garden salads
- warm pasta
- roasted vegetables
- dipping with a crusty Italian baguette
- Your favorite infused Balsamic Vinegar
- Dark Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- White Balsamic Vinegar of Modena